Morgan and Bob’s Wedding | Memphis Wedding Photographer
CJP Associate Photographer Lindsey Fisher, had the pleasure of working with Morgan and Bob who tied the knot on May 18th at Oak Hill Stables in Oxford, MS. Months before their wedding, they met up with Lindsey for a beautiful engagement session. Click here if you would like to take a look back.
From Lindsey, “The first thing Morgan did when she got engaged was book her favorite band… The Mustache Band. She didn’t have a date, she didn’t have a venue. All she knew is she HAD to have them as her band. And now I know why. The Mustache Band is a 90’s country band and they are SO. MUCH. FUN. They made Morgan & Bob’s wedding celebration a party to remember! (It also made my job fun since they handed out mustaches to the crowd!) All of the Auburn and Ole Miss gear also made their wedding memorable… these two love their colleges! This was such a fun wedding in essentially perfect May weather with a great couple!
- Ceremony & Reception | Oak Hill Stables
- Event Planner | Anna Purvis, Treasured Memories
- Cake | Sally Chow
- Florist | Amy Knots, Bette’s Flowers
- Rentals | Magnolia Rentals
- Videographer | Weston Downing Films
- Band | Mustache the Band
- Wedding Dress & Bridesmaid Dresses | Bella’s Bridal and Formal
- Hair and Makeup | Blo Dry Bar
- Groom & Groomsmen attire | Jos A Bank