Ekta and Gavin Wedding | Memphis Wedding Photographer
Ekta and Gavin were married on November 3rd of 2018. They had a traditional Indian wedding at MidSouth Sikh Sabha followed by a reception at The Great Hall. We started the day with a sweet first look at Shelby Farms and then it was time to prepare for the ceremony. I loved being a part of something different from my own culture, it was amazing to see such attention to detail and all of the rich traditions.
Ekta and Gavin were stunning in dresses and robes hand picked in Calcutta, India. I just couldn’t get enough of all of the glitz and glam. Amy Wood, from Taylorwood Salon highlighted Ekta’s natural beauty with beautiful hair and makeup. The lovely flowers and decor were designed by Angela Mazanti and Meredith Corning of Meredith Events planned every detail. Guest enjoyed some amazing traditional Indian cuisine from Curry Bowl and Bombay House and the cute little cake and delicious cupcakes were created by Frost Bake Shop. The reception was a non-stop show, it was so much fun!! There were some spectacular performances and DJ Deepak Gosain kept everyone dancing all night long!
Ekta and Gavin, thank you for having me! Cheers to a lifetime of love and happiness!
- Ceremony Venue| MidSouth Sikh Sabha
- Reception Venue| The Great Hall
- Event Planner | Meredith Events
- Florist/Decor/Rentals | Angela Mazanti
- Caterer | Curry Bowl and Bombay House
- Cake| Frost Bake Shop
- DJ/Band| Dj Deepak Gosain
- Videographer | Kunjal Pathak – Red and White Photography
- Brides Hair and Makeup| Amy Wood – Taylorwood Salon